Whether you are manufacturing high value consumer goods or sensitive electronics, MicroTorque electric screwdrivers are designed to bring precision, productivity and quality in to your production. Ultra low-torque applications, starting at 0.5 Ncm, don´t need to be demanding. Electric screwdrivers in the MicroTorque range from Atlas Copco are designed to perform consistently and precisely, time after time. The Micro Torque system is flexible, with possibility to program different tightening torque levels and strategies, with torque angle and speed control, to meet even the most challenging applications. The Micro Torque electric screwdriver provides clear operator feedback, common assembly problems like missing screws, floating screws, cross threads and stripped screws are detected and eliminated. Data can be recorded and used for statistical analysis, for full control over the assembly process. All Micro Torque screwdrivers are designed for being used in applications with electronic components, with ESD (electrostatic discharge) certification. ESD certification means a guarantee against damage of electronic components by an uncontrolled electrostatic discharge (ESD) from the tools. In practice it certifies that at no point will the material of the equipment hold an electrostatic potential above 100 V for more than 2 seconds.
Features & benefits
- System with DigiTork screwdriver and MT Focus 400 B—basic version with 1 Pset.
- Good ergonomics mean maximum operator comfort: comfortable grip, low tool weight and low noise level.
- Possible to program via controller interface, with autoset to set torque and batch size,
or via PC software interface ToolsTalk MT.
- Tightening strategy with torque, angle and speed control for detecting assembly problems. One Pset can be programmed.
- The most compact controller available on the market with configurable display providing clear operator feedback.
- Supports PC/ToolsTalk MT, communication via USB or RS232. Can be integrated in line with fixed 4 inputs /4 output digital signals.
- The tool ordering number includes a complete system: Controller, screwdriver, tool cable, controller stand, ToolsTalk MT, USB communication cable and power supply.
|Torque range||2.7 - 10.6 in lb|
|Model type||Straight |
|Speed range||950 r/min|
|Overall width||43 mm|
|Bit drive||1/4" Hex |
|Shut-off system||Current control |
|Motor voltage||24 Volt|
|Sound standard||ISO15744 |
|Sound pressure||<70 dB(A)|
|Vibration standard||ISO28927-2 |
|Vibration value||<2.5 m/s²|
|Motor voltage type|
|Motor power||20 W|
Included accessories with this product
8432 0833 83
8432 0831 30
4216 1030 00
Additional products for a complete tool system
|MicroTorque software model||Ordering no.|
|Tools Talk MTF/Analysis/Net||8432083130|