Whether you are manufacturing high value consumer goods or sensitive electronics, MicroTorque electric screwdrivers are designed to bring precision, productivity and quality to your production. Ultra low-torque applications, starting at 0.5 Ncm, don’t need to be demanding. Electric screwdrivers in the MicroTorque range from Atlas Copco are designed to perform consistently and precisely, time after time. The MicroTorque system is flexible, with the possibility to program different tightening torque levels and strategies, with torque angle and speed control, to meet the most challenging applications. MicroTorque electric screwdrivers provide clear operator feedback: common assembly problems like missing screws, floating screws, cross threads and stripped screws are detected and eliminated. Data can be recorded and used for statistical analysis, for full control over the assembly process. All MicroTorque screwdrivers are designed for use in applications with electronic components, and are therefore ESD (electrostatic discharge) certified. ESD certification means a guarantee against damage of electronic components by an uncontrolled electrostatic discharge from the tools. In practice it certifies that at no point will the material of the equipment hold an electrostatic potential above 100 V for more than 2 seconds.
Features & benefits
- System with DigiTork screwdriver and MT Focus 400 A—advanced version with 3 Psets.
- Good ergonomics mean maximum operator comfort: comfortable grip, low tool weight and low noise level.
- Possible to program via controller interface, with autoset to set torque and batch size,
or via PC software interface ToolsTalk MT.
- Tightening strategy with torque, angle and speed control for detecting assembly problems. In total 3 different Psets can be programmed.
- The most compact controller available on the market with configurable display providing clear operator feedback.
- Supports PC/ToolsTalk MT, communication via USB or RS232. Can be integrated in line with configurable 4 inputs /4 output digital signals.
- The tool ordering number includes a complete system: Controller, screwdriver, tool cable, controller stand, ToolsTalk MT, USB communication cable and power supply.
|Torque range||0.27 - 0.9 in lb|
|Model type||Straight |
|Speed range||750 r/min|
|Overall width||16 mm|
|Bit drive||Ø 2 mm |
|Shut-off system||Current control |
|Motor voltage||12 Volt|
|Sound standard||ISO15744 |
|Sound pressure||<70 dB(A)|
|Vibration standard||ISO28927-2 |
|Vibration value||<2.5 m/s²|
Included accessories with this product
8432 0833 83
8432 0831 30
4216 1030 00
Additional products for a complete tool system
|MicroTorque software model||Ordering no.|
|Tools Talk MTF/Analysis/Net||8432083130|