High speed and world-class compaction efficiency make our forward and reversible plates excellent for compacting medium to deep layers of granular soils. The high speed, balanced design and hydraulic control system contributes to easy, precise handling on the roughest of surfaces or for spot compaction. The Compaction Indicator helps the operator recognize when the job is done.
Features & benefits
- Hydraulic forward/reverse lever
- Compaction indicator for LG400 (optional)
- Engines with low fuel consumption and emissions
- Heavy-duty protection frame and impact resistant steel covers protect engine and transmission.
- High quality bottom plate
- Cobbles and boulders
- Sand and Gravel
|Operating mass||961 lb|
|Plate width||25 9/16 inch |
|Engine brand||Lombardini |
|Amplitude||1/16 inch |
|Sound power level guaranteed||108 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level at operators ear||94.5 dB(A)|
|Vibration emission value||2.1 m/s²|