HM Hose Reels HM Open XL are specially selected using our knowledge of power tools and your demands in mind in order to reach maximum output in the workplace. The wide range consist of 12 different models, with hose sizes ranging from 5/16” to 1”, to ensure your needs are met. There are models made of composite material, steel or die casted aluminum and the models are open or closet in order to fulfill your needs.
Hose reels in the HM Open XL series have an open epoxy coated die cast aluminum casing with ½”, ¾” and 1” rubber hose. It is a heavy duty hose reel for long and heavy hoses. HM Open XL is recommended for use with high air flow consuming tools and high powered grinders.
Features & benefits
- Low pressure drops to increase productivity
- Safe workplace with no hoses lying on the floor that operators can trip on
- Wide range to fit with all Atlas Copco tools
- Rubber hose for grinding applications
- Strong, durable and highly corrosion resistant
- Extremely high flow capacity
- Fully protected inner mechanisms
- Floor, wall or ceiling mounting to cover all customer needs
- Max working pressure: 218 psi
- Working temperature: +14°F-+140°F
- Inlet hose: 3.3 ft