Atlas Copco’s BD+ blower purge desiccant air dryers are designed for outstanding industrial performance and a long lifetime of reliable operation. They eliminate moisture completely before it can cause any damage to your compressed air net or production equipment. BD+ dryers use a combination of air from an external blower, heat and minimal compressed air, and incorporate unique, patented technological innovations and energy-saving options. BD+ dryers are available in a range of sizes with a guaranteed dewpoint down to -40°C/-40°F (optionally -70°C/-100°F), and come in an IP54 protected cubicle.
- High reliability – BD+ dryers eliminate system failures, production downtime and costly repairs by removing moisture from compressed air with a pressure dewpoint as low as -70°C/-100°F. Up to 30% desiccant overfill and the long lifetime of the desiccant further enhance reliability.
- Maximum energy savings – BD+ dryers incorporate energy-saving features that cut your carbon footprint. A low pressure drop below 0.2 bar/2.9 psi drives down energy costs. Dewpoint sensing and control adapts the energy consumption to the real load of the dryer.
- Easy installation – Your BD+ dryer is delivered ready for use with heaters, sensors and the control unit already wired and connected.
- Advanced control and monitoring – The advanced Elektronikon® control and monitoring system gives clear indication of dryer status, operation cycle and alarms. It includes alarms for low inlet pressure, blower, heater and valve operation, plus limit switches, pressure and temperature sensors.
- Minimum maintenance – All internal components are easily accessible to facilitate maintenance. The use of high-grade desiccant and high-quality valves extends maintenance intervals beyond three years.
- Durability - A proven, rugged design for the switching valves and the blower, the most important moving components in the dryer, significantly improves the lifetime of your BD+ dryer.
|Capacity FAD (l/s)||100 - 3000 l/s|
|Capacity FAD (m³/h, cfm)||212 - 6360 cfm|