High Power Profits at 2015 Offshore Technology Conference
Here’s your sneak peek at productivity boosting equipment we’ll be featuring at the show. Once you visit us at booth 2981, you won’t want to leave shore without us!
The XRVS 1550 uses Atlas Copco’s proven DrillAirXpert system to ensure maximum flexibility for a wide range of applications. The system’s fully variable pressure and flow setting capabilities replace traditional pneumatic regulating systems, which means you’ll consume less fuel, maximize your output and achieve higher profits.
- Use in confined spaces with the XRVS’s compact design
- Operate as long as 19 hours on one tank of fuel.
- Easily duplicate parameters with the intuitive XC4003 controller
Oil and Gas Brochure
(2557kB, application/pdf) -
Get the air power you need in a lightweight compact unit. The SMB7-44/2500 seismic booster weighs 6 tons and is approximately 13 feet long by 7 feet wide, so it can be configured easily onto confined exploration boats. It features an intuitive control panel for easy operation and easily accessible parts for fast maintenance.
- Minimize fuel consumption with the pressure regulating system that feeds only the necessary amount of fuel to the engine.
- Operate in hot and humid conditions with its pre-cooler and scrubber tank.
- Get dependable, long lasting operation with anti-corrosion protection
Got a lot of tradeshow floor to cover? Stop by and visit us at booth 2981 for your exclusive Atlas Copco portable energy drink.