In the USA / Sales / Stationary Air Compressors, Stationary Gas Compressors, Vacuum Pumps, Dryers, Filters and Piping / Compressed air is expensive enough – why waste it feeding the purge air on your heatless dryer
Compressed air is expensive enough – why waste it feeding the purge air on your heatless dryer
How much can you really save? Switching to a BD+ can save you $13,000 per year per 1,000 CFM of capacity.
And through December 2016, Atlas Copco is offering an Energy Credit program to replace your heatless dryer with a BD+.
Purchase a high efficiency BD+ dryer and save up to 10% off the purchase price or 3 year 0% interest.
- Save up to 45% on your dryer energy bill by switching your heatless air dryer to a BD+ Series dryer
- Using compressed air to regenerate a heatless air dryer reduces your compressor capacity 15% or more
- The BD+ delivers 100% of its outlet compressed air capacity
- The return on your initial investment can be less than 24 months in ongoing energy savings
- Local utility rebates may be available when switching your heatless dryer to an Atlas Copco BD+
Call 866-546-3588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no obligation in-plant dryer survey and power cost analysis.